Our experts use industry experience to solve workplace management challenges, seeking alignment of real estate and business goals to identify locations, quality, and functions for your employees today and your missions of tomorrow.
We approach design management in a way that ties the discipline to core business strategy. Our professionals seek out the synergies between traditional design methodologies and core business objectives.
Key benefits include:
Resolving growth challenges
Establishment of standards
Leading your organization toward a more innovative, engaging workplace experience
Our design management program features interior design, space management, data management, creation of standards, sustainability, furniture procurement management, and project management to support our customers’ dynamic workforce needs.
Our advisors also play a key strategic role as sustainability and long-term planners for your executive leadership teams. We will join your team throughout the planning, execution, and operational phases of your project and advise you every step of the way.
Our experts provide:
- Key Performance Indicators and Metrics Development
- Compliance Assessments: Executive Orders, Public Laws, Scorecards, and Presidential Management Objectives
- Integrated Workplace Management Systems
- Moves and Relocation Planning
- Configuration Standards
- Vendor Selection and Ordering
- Installation Scheduling and Management
- Project Definition
- Interiors Programming and Pre-design
- Schematic Design
- Design Development Packages
- Development Project Action Plans, Schedules, Estimates, Drawings, and Specifications
- Utilization Analysis
- Floor Plans and Layouts
- Functional Requirements
- Adjacency Analysis
- Test Fits
- LEED/WELL Project Planning
- Design Standards
- Code Compliance
- Functional Design Analysis
- Quality Workplace Environment
- Workplace Evaluation
Ready to get started?
Contact us today to learn more about our design management solution, or any of our other infrastructure/facilities PM offerings.
SiteView™ (powered by Eyrus®) for On-Time, On-Budget Construction
It’s a fact. Owners, construction managers (CMs), and general contractors (GC) cannot be everywhere at once...