Whether your project involves an entire campus development, a single design, and construction project, or facility operations, we have the experts to help you successfully complete your project on time and within budget.
Managing the entire project lifecycle is our business. Our expertise is used on a multitude of projects from some of the most secure campuses in the country to everyday corporate office buildings. While the fundamentals of project management remain the same, we tailor our approach to your unique needs.
We bring a passion for high performance to every project, in every location, whether the project is small or large. Our team of facility professionals spans all program/construction management-related disciplines, including:
- Certified Construction Managers (CCM)
- Certified Project Management Professionals (PMP)®
- Registered Professional Engineers (PE), and more
We believe the key to successful construction projects is creating a management environment centered on professionalism and seamless teamwork. It is a logic that we apply from project inception to owner delivery in order to ensure we excel and accomplish all time, scope, cost, and quality goals.
Our experts provide:
- Commissioning coordination
- Punchlist development and tracking
- Development of closeout package deliverables
- Construction manager as 'advisor'
- Construction manager as 'agent'
- Owner's representative
- Program management office (PMO)
- Document control
- Project administration
- RFI (request for information) management
- Submittal management
- Risk mitigation
- Safety management
- On-site quality assurance inspections
- Constructability reviews
- Change tracking
- Master schedule and budget management
- Project controls
- Change order management and negotiation
- Value engineering
- Claims analysis and mitigation
- Recovery plans
Ready to get started?
Contact us today to learn more about our design management solution, or any of our other infrastructure/facilities PM offerings.
SiteView™ (powered by Eyrus®) for On-Time, On-Budget Construction
It’s a fact. Owners, construction managers (CMs), and general contractors (GC) cannot be everywhere at once...