When working with operations and maintenance requirements, it’s easy to focus on the day-to-day demands; however, a strategic view and assessment of your program can result in efficiency and financial gains.
Modern buildings are technological marvels, housing complex networks of mechanical, electrical, telecommunications, automation, and management systems. All of these elements must be properly maintained in order to protect your investment. Balancing operations with organizational productivity requirements and cost pressures becomes a juggling act.
Our infrastructure/facility managers help clients take a strategic look at their operations and maintenance programs. We develop streamlined operations and maintenance programs, forecast long-term needs, and provide guidance to clients making high-level decisions that affect both day-to-day operations and long-term financials.
We provide a fresh look at your processes and procedures and implement technologies to maximize efficiencies. With our experts, you can rest assured that you are getting the highest return on your facility.
Our experts provide:
- Capital facilities program development
- feasibility studies
- sustainability through best practices
- Master schedule and budget management
- Facility technology maturity assessment
- Building Information Modeling (BIM), Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), and Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS)
- Construction management automation
- BUILDER implementation
- Facilities processes automation and workflow
- Requirements development
- Workplace evaluation
- Furniture, fixtures, and equipment
- Sustainability assessment and design (LEED®/WELL™)
- Transition planning
- Occupancy and move-in
- Warranty services
- Maintaining warranty programs
- Forecasting short and long-range operation budgets
- Facility condition assessments
- Conduct lifecycle analysis of on-site equipment
Ready to get started?
Contact us today to learn more about our design management solution, or any of our other infrastructure/facilities PM offerings.
SiteView™ (powered by Eyrus®) for On-Time, On-Budget Construction
It’s a fact. Owners, construction managers (CMs), and general contractors (GC) cannot be everywhere at once...